Saturday, April 28, 2007

Now then I get to update my blog, don't know what's wrong with this blogger, always got minor error! *sien!*
yaya, I changed my blog banner, hm... think it's a bit too contrast and a bit too kiddy le, but lazy to edit the colors again coz I tried uploading quite a few times. Mayb after some times, i will change it to other banner. *as if i'm hardworking =P*

Actually my initial banner designs are more matured looking and more artistic lo, but i finished it half way, don't know how to continue to make it better *lazy excuses*. I didnt intend to post it up one, but since this funny Janet requested, i ma do her a flavour lo. *kekeke... hao lian!* see below neh... that's me n my phoenix!! what do u think? any comment?
Artwork 1

Artwork 2

Yeah... yeah... am balik kampung soon at 6.15p.m. Haiya... haven't withdrawn money, REMEMBER!! MUST REMEMBER!! am super blur, always forget this and that... as usual, i'm hungry now, waiting n waiting for my food...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really meaningful! phonex = elon ^^. hehe. ta phonex vry pity cos it seems inside d cloud,,,hahahah. i prefer u to amend from the 1st artwork. more suitable for describing the phonex. you can add more effect lo..n i thnk if yr face with COOL looking instead with yr pretty smile ahha. hm..never c yr COOL look leh. heeheh BUCK UP ya!! haha...i wont ask u do it faster. cos i also DRAG n DRAG for so long ahhaha...^^ Awaiting again ,,,,