Friday, April 06, 2007

good friday??!!

Happy good friday all!! But today is not a good Friday for me lo.. =(
It's another day for me =p me n bb went to Takashimaya for Pepper Lunch. *yummy!!*
6++ p.m. we went to Queenstown Swimming Complex. *healthy huh?! =P* Funny thing happened!!! This blur bb brought the swimming trunk wrongly, he actually took my underwear!! *wah lau eh!!!* Then he went back home to collect his "underwear" Of coz, i jumped into the water 1st lo... then start to swim.
Swim swim happily, felt tired on the very 1st half lap, then i decided to take a break... who knowsssss!!! i couldn't touch the floor, i was so panic and start to struggle. There was some movie drowning scene appeared in my mind!!! Now then i know how do people feel when they are drowning and dying!! And I drank so much water!! Almost wanted to shout "HELP!!!" and by the time i gave up to struggle because i was too tired!!! Here the hero came, a lifeguard gave me a hand to save me... I was almost died!!!!!
WAH LAO, so damn paiseh!!! I think i blushed like hell at the moment!! Every single one in the pool was watching at the scene and think this gal is so "hao lian"!!! *haizzzz* i was so stupid, i didnt notice how deep it was in the middle of the pool!! (1.8meter!!!) Then the lifeguard suggested me to go to the other 1 meter pool... *paiseh-nya...*
Then I dare not to swim n just stood at a side of the pool waiting for my bb to come. I hardly face the people in the pool!!! I wonder why i'm so comical??!!! *stupid right??!!*
Then that's it!! I will try not to go back to the same swimming pool again, next time go redhill or Jurong one.. *kekeke....*

2 comments:

hapyhippo said...

walau so close ahhhh!!!
i tot the hero who wil appear is thoo thoo neh.. hehhehehe

elooon said...

hehe.. my hero wasn't with me when i was drowing le... luckily got another hero. else u lost a sweet cute friend like me lo... kakaka...