Friday, April 06, 2007

shopping shopping!!

I had spent a lot yesterday!!! a watch, a bag and a belt, i got it all from Esprit!! hehe... luckily got lubang, then i purchased them cheaper than the actual price... *winks* So excited!! I like the watch the most!! I longed for a watch quite some times, I finally got it!!! YEAH YEAH!!! And I don't think I will just stop buying watch, belt and bag after this shopping loo..... hehe.. i simply like them!! *excuses for gal hehe...*
Hm.... what's next??!! I want to buy is a handphone!! A new brand handphone!! This is not because I want to follow the trend or wat... but my lousy "creative technology" handphone which I bought from Hongkong. It is causing me a lot of problem... Now I'm aiming for NOKIA E65, or maybe Samsung, or maybe Sony Erisson 880i... now everything is still in my consideration... and I wish a phone will drop in front of me from the sky!! *dreaming*

No comments: