Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Nokia 6300 (yay!!)

ta la la... here my Nokia 6300!! nice ma?? hehe... so excited =D
Don't say I keep changing HP woo... I didn't change hp for ages lo... And my tiny orange hp sucks la, the signal is so damn weak!! So don't go for chap ba lang brand phone ever!! *hehe.. bodoh me!!* But I have learnt a lesson from that...

:: Sophisticated, modern design with stainless-steel covers
:: Large, easy-to-key buttons
:: 2 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom
:: Integrated music player with FM stereo radio
:: Video player and recorder

2 comments:

hapyhippo said...

hooooiiii....
buying phones again!!!u ahhhh, only how many months ooo... but hmmm stil ok la, hp very cheap in sg la... hahhaa so buy la buy la, buy one more for me also okie!
n all the espririt stuff also!!! so rich o u in sg!!!!

elooon said...

hehehe.. not cheap le. bt my phone cacat ma. u know also ma. buy for u for wat. stanley will buy for u lo. thoo never buy for me also. sigh!

but i'm happy with the phone le. nice ma>?? heehe...