Tuesday, April 17, 2007

happily married!!

Went for 2 wedding dinner last week! *money gone =(*

Congrates to Christine & Alec , Yen & Jon... I feel touched in every wedding dinner, I wonder why they have such "bravery" to step into the new chapter! And when is my turn le?? *blushed... kekeke...*

Here are some photos in Christine's wedding dinner at Orchad Hotel, we didn't go up to the hotel room to shoot some photos with her =( *wasted!!* And guess wat?? SHE IS PREGNANT!!! wow... so happy for her n Alec, it's so magical!! a combination of sperm n ovum!! *hehehe... double happiness!!*
Free gift of the night! A pair of bear bear =)

My dress of the night from GG5, cost me SGD40++ I got it when it was on 70% discount! =D

elooon, *act wat??* =P

my ade baobao, pretty and sexy and cute!! I will go for her if i'm a guy lo...

Me, Ade n Linda... 3 ladies in ladies...
.
.
.
.
.
Yen's wedding dinner at Yishun Orchid Country Club, a simple n nice wedding.
elooon again!!

So lady like le? I can be very lady sometimes ok!... =P

Me n my baby ade...

hiao le le pose... kekeke...

Joanne, Ade, Linda n elooon... photographed by Kun...

No comments: