Monday, May 07, 2007

weekend & today

Went to East Coast Park for cycling n pak tor, it was too windy, so I didnt sweat at all! So i think i might go for jogging next round, exercise is good, and most importantly, IT'S FREE!!! but i'm lazzzzzzzzzzzy.....
Yeah, i changed my hp number!! Don't ask me WHY, it's top secret!! keke... my last 4 numbers are 8179, 81 is my birth year, n 79 is his. *winks* should go buy 4D! damn sien one lo, never kena any prize before le! =(
My life isn't going smooth recently, things happened. a friend ever told me, when things come fast, it will be gone fast as well. How I wish this doesn't apply on me! But what to do? have to face it since I let all these happen to myself, I have to responsible also. And I think i still can handle it though it's not easy at all... BE BRAVE!! JUST DO IT!! TIME IS KILLER... *thank you for all the "golden" words...*

No comments: