Wednesday, May 09, 2007

no title

am sleepy, really sleepy! But I'll not go bed so early or else i will wake up in the middle of night, I afraid of those feeling. it's like the harder i force my self to sleep, the harder i fall sleep. It's scary!!

Went kara with Ade, Linda, Siaw Wen n Li Qing yesterday. It was a real fun outing, this is 1st time i enjoy kara section so damn much! It was gal outing, I could really let myself go crazy as my mood wasn't that good. Ade and I danced and sang in the room, hahaha... of coz the room was filled with our laughter. I didn't even notice the song (ta bu ai wo) i sang was the very last song of the night untill the word "thank you" o something appeared on the screen! U can imagine how enjoyable we were... Too bad, didn't take any photo...

Now i'm awaiting for next outing, this coming saturday, CLUBBING night!!! Yeah YEAH!!! i didn't hang out on Saturday night for almost 2 months... really "itchy" leeee... ADE!! MUST GO THIS SAT!! else i will be stucked at home again... can't imagine man!! *dying*

and and and, i wanna clarify a thing here, when my mood is down, I don't like to face too many "not cooked" people lo... Am not trying to show "attitude" lo... sigh... Just that I don wanna show my black face to everyone around me, and I know who knows me will understand me so that's i can face them with my true color. *hehehe... sounds scary man!!*

No comments: