Monday, May 28, 2007

hot hot hot

the weather is super duper hot recently, therefore my temper is HOT as well!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no way to throw my tantrums, I think i'm psycho, SIAO! *beware of me!!* hmmm... Must do something about it, sign up fitness first maybe, to use up my inner hot energy, so that my temper can be cooled down and also to keep myself FIT... =)

Ultimately, the key problem is my MIND... I keep reminding myself to "look open", do not expect too much, but... I failed to apply it on my daily routine!! what can I do about it le?? *sigh*

2 comments:

hapyhippo said...

waaa ur sun so nice eh... heheheh
very hot in kl oso o!!!

elooon said...

of coz la. i'm creative ma. kekekeke... thing not nice i draw liao will turn nicer one.. =P

really damn hot lo recently!! super beh tahan!!