Wednesday, May 23, 2007

happy bday to YOU!

Sent an invitation card via email this morning to my baby to date him tonight for secret activities. *kekeke...* So i left office on the dot, bought a slice of cake from Canele, our new found cake shop in Paragon, nice environment n also yummy cakes! And I hide the cake inside my new big bag.

Reached Harbour Front mrt station by 6:30++. Strange thing happened, my baby has arrived earlier than me!! Normally I'm the one waiting lo... He must be can't wait to know my SURPRISES I think!! *kekeke....* hold his hand and headed to Harbour Front tower 2, haiya, i actually didn't know where the hell is the cable car station le but I acted I knew la of course! Walked in n out in the Harbour Front Centre. duh... Finally I got it!! *pandai!!*
Bought a pair of tickets, cost me S$ 21.80 for return tickets. *yeah* Tang tang... it's time to show my 1st suprise, i took out the cake n light up the candle in the cable car... Sounds romantic huh?? Know what?? It was too windy, haizzzz... I couldn't light up the candle =( No choice!! *disappointed* I continued to sing the bday song n gave him a sweet kiss, and he acted to blow the candle and made a wish! Wondered what wish he has made...

Walked walked on the Mount Faber, and had dinner in The Jewel box... cost me around S$60!! once a year ma, and more over, I have forgotten his bday last year!! *sorry* kekeke.. have to do something special this year lo... but I still don quite find it romantic le... but most importantly is HE is satisfed for what I have done!! Happy birtyday Baby!! I lap u!! *muaksss*

here are some photos taken for the special night...

does it looks like SHIT?? kekeke... I bought it because of the shape! hm... taste not bad actually =P

A kiss in the lift to 15th floor (Harbour Front tower 2 cable car station)

We are in the cable car to Mount Faber!!

candle without light =(

taken from cable car... nice scene!! *romantic!*


Finally, the candle is lighted up on the Mount Faber... Kekeke...

hehe.. c my baby looks so cute... like little kid!


A romantic dinner at The Jewel Box... =D

No comments: