Monday, June 04, 2007

exhausted weekend

It was public holiday last Thursday (Wesak day), so me n bb took a day leave on Friday so that we can enjoy long weekend!! We took bus back to KL last Wednesday, reached KL about 3a.m. I slept on the bus all the way!! *tired man!* Then we took a cab to meet Stanley at BRJ, n ate my favourite nasi lemak telur kepak... *so satisfied!!* After the supper, we headed to Stanley n teng teng's hotel... it's FOC... =D and this teng teng was sleeping like a piggy... kekeke... disturbed her for a while then me n bb also felt asleep, pity this Stanley, he had to become head of living room *paiseh*
Thursday (31.05.2007)
Met Stanley for breakfast, then I took LRT to KLCC to meet up this 38 Joyce n Bcheng. So miss them.. As usual, this Joyce is ganas, Bcheng is quiet and soft. Chit chit chat chat for about 2 hours, they had to go back for works. AM LONELY!! no transport, no one accompany me! Ended up, I took LRT back to Wangsa Maju to catch up with bb to Jaya Jusco. Waited for teng teng n her husband n Bcheng for dinner! And I had dated them to Ferris Wheel at Titiwangsa. I have never been there so far, must go have a look! Shot some pic as below...
Friday (01.06.2007)
Met up with Tommy for lunch and Shovia for dinner! Had a very yummy dinner at Empress in The Curve! And get to chat a lot with Shovia happily, she didn't change much, as pretty as before! After that, went to fetch po po and bro at Pudu. then rushed back to Pahang! *super tired!!*
Me & bb, behind us there is a hot big SUN!

elun, teng teng and Bcheng... *sob sob* am the shortest!!

group photos taken by a malay guy! The biggest size man is Stanley!
Saturday (02.06.2007)
Hehehe... I'm smart!! Luckily I put my handphone silent last night... I knew my dad o sis will sure call up to disturb my dreams... When I woke up, there were 7 missed call! kekeke... I need to sleep more le. At last, woke up by bro also =( coz my dad called house phone!
At night, went bday party of an uncle, then go Tom yum *my favourite* as always, the waitress and waiter is always giving black face! but then, the restaurant is always full... kekeke... funny huh!? Think not much choice of food to eat at kampung le!
hui hui and xun xun at bday "party"
Sunday (03.06.2007)
BB was finally meet up with us! And the happiest person is the zi jun lo! THoo is his best companion lo... he will stick with him whole day n night.
Rushed back to Singapore at noon, haiz... times is always too short for me when in hometown =(
ZI Jun is playing the bubble we bought from SG happily! !
Me n hoon hoon at shop, she said her face is BIG! kekeke...

hui hui n me, this angle of view shows my chubby face!

No comments: