Wednesday, June 20, 2007

busy? busy not?

hm... lazy elun, didn't have the mood to blog anything the last few days! too busy? Perhaps...
Let me recall... Went to Philippines 3 days for work trip with Yen. I have done my manicure and hair treatment in a salon before leaving Philippines, it's cos me SGD 4 for my manicure and SGD 50 for my hair. I'm quite satisfied with the manicure coz it's cheap and not bad. But but but... the hair treatment sucks lo!! *angry* This guy only put don't know what oil on my hair and left it for half an hours, no steamer being used, and the result was sucks man! Waste my money, my hair was not getting smoother or any better... *disappointed!*
Went Dragonfly on last Saturday with a friend, wohoooo!! i had quite a lot of fun... The next day, me n bb went to JB to see teng teng's wedding photos, it's NICE, i love it! when is my turn le?? *dreaming* I always want to wear gown then shoot nice nice photos :D After that, she n Stanley followed us back to Singapore, my job started again, as "dao you". Brought them to usual place I would bring visiter to. *boring dao you!!* quite a rush trip for them lo, then they left on the next day. Teng teng, I wish u all the best and happy forever with ur honey lo!! and i love sticking with u... come more often to singapore, only gal's gathering! no guy is allowed!! kekeke.. then i Kick this thoo out of the room... :P
This month is really a busy month lo, there are visiters in every weekend le. First is my sis, then teng teng n stanley, then shovia this coming Saturday, then next week teng teng's big day!! OMG!! I got another few kampung friends coming this Saturday, wowowow... really a meriah weekend again!! I need a REST, though it's good to have friend keep visiting me, hm... can you all discuss next time, arrange the visiting time like one visit per month?? kekeke.. sounds like i'm super BUSY woooo.... *hao lian!*
my days then followed by my routine works, tomorrow is another day to go! *jia you lo!*

1 comment:

hapyhippo said...

eh, how come jsut now wat i wrote isnt showing in ur comment leh... weird weird....so i hav to write again lo...

wanna say thanksssssssssssss to ur wishes lo, hehehe.... i also hope tat me n him wil hav a happy life thereafter.. but ho we have a very big fight leh yesterday, hehe... but now ok liao lo.... me also same like u, hmmm i guess i worse then u leh, my temper ahhh, like coming from nowhere leh, suddenly burst ooo... he also beh tahan me de la.. ehehhehe... so ahh, me n u, both hav to control our temper a bit lo, ehehehe...
i love sticking with u also o, kekekee.... we can share all the things!!ALL leh, i not usually does with all my fren, ehehhe... next trip i guess wil only b me alone kacau u lo, ehhehe... wait wait ya... then we like tat day u come kl, ahhaha... no need sleep liao, ahhahahhaa