Sunday, June 24, 2007

3 years anniversary

Happy 3 years anniversary to my baby and me!!

Yesterday was our 3 years anniversary, but but but you seems forgot all about it, we didn't have any celebration. Not even a greeting, a kiss, a hug... How disappointed?! =( Why is this happening? No more sparks between us? Our loves for each another is getting lesser? Or we are get used to what we are now? If same case happened last year, i would get real mad and scold you like hell, but i'm not angry now. Is this a good or bad sign for us? I don't know, I don't have an answer. Perhaps it is just another day for us.
Hm... time flies so fast, we have been experiencing ups and downs these few years. I appreciate what u have done to me! Really! I know i'm demanding at times, and also make you real sad. You know i don't mean to hurt you, just that I'm lousy in controlling my temper! *excuses?* Forgive my stupidness lo =P I'm learning, can you see the improvement? You do? You do not? Hm... I just wanna tell u that i lap you bb, i wish our love will last forever...

3 comments:

hapyhippo said...

wowwwwww..... so so so so sweet leh...
i believe wat u wrote inside is from the bottom of our heart.. yea, u only need to control ur temper.. n i know he love u so so so much lehhh..
so happy to know tat u r now in ur 3rd year, n me n stanley not even 3 yr leh....ehhehee....
appreciate him la, he is really a good good man ooo....
n n, wan to let u know also lo, i guess u n thoo r like old couples liao la, hehehehe... so ah, the next anniversary he should remmeber is ur wedding anniversary lo, ehehhee....

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! ^^
Forever L.O.V.E :-)

elooon said...

Thanks both!!

teng teng, u n stanley no more than 3 years, but getting married le, me... haiz.. 3 years lee.. still don have a ring.. :(