Monday, September 25, 2006

who to be trusted??!!!

hm... I have been thinking of the same topic again n again. *siao!!* I really don't know wat's right n wat's wrong. I'm over soft-hearted, when ppl treat me a bit nicer, I tend to trust them n tell them my every single secret. *this weakness will kill me one day!!* I know that I'm wrong, not all ppl are sincere to u though u give them your heart. Ppl tend to take my trust for granted!! I know i'm damn stupid! I hate myself being so naive! I should have learnt the lesson! But why i'm still repeating the same mistake!??!!!! *stupid. stupid. stupid!!!!*
haizz... I only give my blog add to whom i trusted all the while. I hope u n u wouldn't be the one who betray me though i don't give a damn la!! *hehehe...* Because i was the one who choose to trust U. Sooooo.... I have to take the risk.

1 comment:

hapyhippo said...

hmmmmmm who is tat n wat happen o?.. u must b careful ah... we 2 are same ppl, very easy to cheat one, sobsob...
now wen u know he / she is bad then next time don talk to him anymore!