Sunday, September 10, 2006

rebirth of my phoenix tattoo

Had my breakfast this morning. Felt excited because going to go my tattoo. Took a cab to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre for my tattoo. Actually i just wanna show my pictures. *ehehe... pictures speak louder than words maaa*

reached Sean's Tatz studio at 2:30, but he was late for an hour. I felt like giving up because I afraid he might cin cai do because there were 2 people were waiting for him also. He convinced me by saying "don't worry, I will slow do" OK.. sounds comfortable then...

My old tattoo, the colors is fading eh... n I find it quite boring. Must do something about it!!


So excited but my mood is swinging also... quite scare actually...

Ka chang used for my tattoo...


tattoo is starting lo... Chik chik chak chak... thoo was busy taking photoes of me...

tattoo in progess...

Yeah... almost done!! Pain Pain Pain!!! But still able to take it lo... faster faster...

Taa-Daaa... finally my phoenix is rebirht... happy-nya... quite different now leeee... it costs me another SGD 220

Hm... eyes done, hair done, tattoo done, teeth will be done in next week... what's next?? spend a lot in these few months... hm... is it good or bad come to Singapore?? *wondering*

4 comments:

hapyhippo said...

walau! u damn rich ho in spore!! hair la eye la, tatoo la, n next week teeth pula!
see, u r well paid leh in spore! very the envy ...
i done hair only...
my teeth n eye.. :<
n my tatoo --- got objection from him so never dream of doing liao (unless change him) hahahhaha...
can see tat u r enjoying ur life there very much!

elooon said...

haha.. where got lee.. i forced to do all these.. like eyes, blame my mommy lo.. teeth.. donno who to blame.. but must get it done. tattoo n hair.. can not tahan alr ma.. must change!! must do something about ittt... hehe.. go do la.. don bother stanley. i support u mentally... :P

Anonymous said...

fren, everything need to change, how abt ah thoo? whahah...
eh, i like ur new tattoo...nice...damn nice...
but my back is not as prettier as urs wo...then the outcome will be same as urs or not...

no no no, i shd be more confidence wif my back, shd be nicer than urs..but then, no money for it...tht's y i still bearing wif my plain back..good sign oso, plain means no commitment, no burden, m i right?

i m desperate for a Gucci sunglasses, but fren said is not worth to buy such an expensive sunglass...wat to do..suka ma...i decide dy, i will go n search for nicer sunglas b4 i buy the gucci, if others still can't replace gucci, then Gucci lo..sound like gugucici...

elooon said...

aiyooo.. ah moon.. i told u as well. not worth buying expensive sunglasses. pls quit the mind la. if u r super rich. then i have nothing to say lo. :P