Monday, September 18, 2006

balik kampung 记。。。

elooon n bb's photo taken at woodland KTM checkpoint. balik kampung soon!! *excited!! Happy!! yahoooo* Normally when i get in train or bus, the 1st thing i will do is to get myself in a comfortable position to sleep. What I have been doing all the while is lay on his thigh or chest. *most comfortable pillow in the world for me!! :D* then sleep all the way home. :)
Was super duper busy at hometown. Mummy cooked me nice soup, my favorite kangkong n so on. *yummy yummy!!* then start helping my bro to do his assignments. haiyoooo... i wanna chit chit chat chat with all of my family members lee :(
Then after having dinner, have to start rushing the work, it's killing me man!!! facing the laptop whole night until the next morning 7am. because my bro leaving at 10am train. Haizzz... wat to do!!! 10am, awake by mommy to go mengkarak!! wah lao!! damn sleepy man!! have to wake up no matter what because too little time for my sis n parents on the saturday. Eat eat eat again! time flies, it's time to go back to sg, mummy n baba n my cutie nephew teman me to bus stop. *sob sob, don't feel like leaving :(*
When reached sg home, it's already 6am!! i got to work at the morning. Jump on my bed. *zzZZZZzzzzZZZ... with my baby* Dreaming of my hometown because i can live like a queen. hehe..... eat eat eat!!!

No comments: