Saturday, September 09, 2006

1st chicken soup of my life

ta-da... my chicken soup!! looks ugly le... How come doesn't look like what my mommy cooked?? *hmm...*. Just now when i 1st try my soup... eeeeee... taste plain plain de le. *sei la* me n thoo whispered in the kitchen. "how le? how to give Jc n her sis (my housemates) drink?? Thoo pointed at himself saying "never mind, i can finish all" *how touching!! hehe* But i was still thinking what's wrong with it?? I followed the recipe written on the packaging le. *haizzz... big head liao* Lastly, Thoo was the one who served them soup paiseh-ly.
Jc's sis: no taste le
elun: maybe too much water, next time i put less, should be ok. *blushed* (continue drinking my soup)
I think they finished the soup unwillingly*too bad* Next time, next time must cook a nicer soup, go back hometown learn from mommy 1st...

3 comments:

hapyhippo said...

add some salt la if tasteless, ehehhe.... next time put more chicken in also (sounds like i expert in it but hor i never boil chicken soup yet, ahhaha) my na shaou hou cai is ABC soup la, ehehhe.. easy one, everytin dump in then ok liao, eahaahha

elooon said...

hahaa... that day i cook ABC soup also.. but hor.. hm... really taste different from wat i normally had leee.. strange la.. everything cook by me sure taste different one. i wonder y also la. i followed all the recipe given by friends ma.. HOW COME???

hapyhippo said...

hahaha.. then u must be lack of the talent la, ahaha, since u good in art, then cooking not good lo, ehhehe...
nvm la, try more, next time wil b better, heheheh