Thursday, September 21, 2006

thank you so much MS LEE :D

2 hours ago, i was still freaking sad because my wallet lost!!! hm... then went to the toilet at least 5 times n also customer service n my store. Still nothing found! Then i went to Polise Post to make report because all my important cards inside the wallet. haizzz.. i was so disappointed while cursing the one who took my wallet... *so sorry :(*

Just now my HR ping called up, saying someone found my wallet and gave me a number to call.

elun: hello... ms lee please..

ms lee: speaking

elun: i lost my wallet...

ms lee: yes yes i found it in the toilet, i was waiting outside the toilet around 15 minutes, no body came n look for wallet. i was thinking pass the wallet to the security or polise, but i afraid they might take your money coz u r not singaporean... so i keep the wallet n try to get u, i know u will so worried for sure... i will pass it to u at Paragon tmr, or u need it tonight?? *wah..!!! such a super NICE, HONEST person*

elun: it's ok, i will see u tmr, thank you ms lee, u r so nice, so nice, thank you very much, thank you...

Can you imagine how lucky i'm. I was so touched by this Singapore lady. I wanna say 100000000000000 thanks to you... MS LEE. i love U!!!! :D




2 comments:

hapyhippo said...

waaaaa u really super lucky leh!! to meet this honest n nice lady!! ya lo her worry is true also, who knows later the so call police or security will take any of ur thing o...
must treat her a good meal tomolo o :> hehehhe

elooon said...

hehe.. didnt treat him anything laa. but gave little gift lo. she is super nice, sent my wallet to my office le. so touched!!!
i always meet nice n good ppl.. coz wat??? i'm GOOD N NICE people ma... hehehe...