Friday, September 08, 2006

@ bugis junction

I sat in front of McD while waiting for Thoo. So boring, mood was still down :( I didn't join Linda they all go kara. Next time, next time i will for sure join. *though bad in singing* Finally this thoo reached, we went to a toy shop nearby burger king for a "gao lou da sa" (tall building), requested by my lovely nephew. Thoo n I sayang him so much, will try to fulfill whatever thing he asked. End up, bought a Block set for him, can build anything he wants :D
After a big fight yesterday, thoo promised to treat me Pastamania. Wow!! so many people, the food served pretty fast, but but but eeeeeeeeee.... the food not nice de le, plain plain. Wasted the money, but mood getting a bit better. *strange feeling* Full full now, taking bus home, who knows raining heavily!!! we do not have umbrella, so have to run in the rain! Such a long time didn't do this. So romantic hor, *blink blink* but thoo didn't hold my hand ehh??!! hmmmm.... must talk to him later after this "jin san sun" korean series, *Nice movie, very the funny, I like!!* so that next time will be real romantic. *hehehe....*

No comments: