Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Our prince n princess

Prince(zhi jun) n princess(xunxun) of my family. (my sis's babies) Aren't they cute n adorable??!! *say yes... say yes...!!!*

we love this 2 baby so so so so much!!! *word can't decribe how much we love them* We are so pleased to have this 2 babies with us to make our life more excited. You know wat, they inspired me to have my own family n baby, but then my big BABY is not ready. *so sad!!, sob... sob...*

Actually i donno whether i'm really ready for it or it is just another sudden idea of mine. I'm not sure that i can really take care of them well and I know baby is somehow irritating when they are not comfortable. AM I READY?? *NO NO... inside of me says that I' NOT!!* What i know is that i just love baby because of them. That's it!!! *siao!!*

When i start telling my friend that i wish to get married soon n have my own baby. They will start laughing at me "you r not the ELUN we know, it's not like YOU...!!" how i suppose to be like??!! Am i really look that tough? Or I'm not womenly enough???!!! *maybe!!*

After working for years, *sounds old n "chan"* i wish that i can just be a "small woman" like my sis do. I can really feel that she is happy, "hang fok" n satisfied with all things that she is having although she is not a super woman, super rich... she is just a ordinary woman.

So... I wonder why Thing is simple, but we made it complicated??!! *this is so true, especially me!!*

3 comments:

hapyhippo said...

eh, since you hav the "cong dong", faster la ask your big baby to walk into the marriage life la, hehehe... but ho i feel u sayang them now cos they r not tat small liao now ~~
wen they r stil baby, many things that u need to take k of leh, cannot sleep la at nite, hav to do tis do tat from morning to nite non-stop one.. very mafan la... ahhaha only wen u r not the one to do it then u'll feel babies are cute lo.. hahaha
but good 4 u to hav tat idea la, but hor, i stil cant imagine elun being a mummy leh, hahahah!!

elooon said...

wat a friend la u :P when i become mummy, i will let u become "kai ma" ok? hehe... when u wanna have your own baby le teng teng?? your stanley alr ready, can get baby any time. i know baby is very ma "fan" la, but then it's own baby, it's different.
tomorrow going to philipine lo.. will come back put my cousin sis's wedding photoes. later u sure got "chong dong" to get married also... hahaaaa... n more n more pix coming up soon lo....
stay tune ya...

hapyhippo said...

hahahaa, okok, i wil b the kaima!!
me ahh... donno leh.. how come u think he is ready leh? i don think so leh.. he very "ng ding sing", not stable stil, so playful somemore, how to take k of me n baby leh... haha
but hor, tell u, i did think of having my own little teng teng leh, ahhahaa... she wil b very very cute o, just like her mommy, hahahaha... i just wan my own teng teng leh, haha, with whom dono la,hahhaa...
n hor, sometimes me n him did talk abt the babies -- small teng teng, small stanley, its kind of sweet also, hhahah
but too bad la, no money no house no tis no tat... sigh.. how to marry leh :<
u fly again, take k ya! shoot more more picture ok my dear elun, hehehhe!