Monday, May 01, 2006

labour day weekend

HAPPY LABOUR DAY TO ALL WORKER LIKE ME!!!
Early early morning alr so crowded le. So many bus kilang. they all are waiting for their company bus. I woke up at 6 le. so sleeepy. Must sleep kau kau on the busss later. Dare not to sleep any longer this morning beucause i still remember the lesson last 2 weeks. hehe....

Shovia n me at The curve. She is pretty le. When i walk walk with her, sure there are so many eyes fall on her preetty face lo. I'm just like a "chou siau ya" (little ugly duckling) beside "tian er" (i don't know how to translate to english. =P) Actually i wanted to shoot all ppl which i met during the weekend, but i'm pai seh asking all ppl to shoot with me lo. Only this lucky gal got to shoot with me!! hehe... We chatted a lot at Secret recepi(my favourate restaurant) The food is YUMMY!!! I wish she can really enjoy what she has right now n Happy forever~ N me too me too. i wanna be HAPPY TOO!!!!!!!!!!! lalala... lalaaaa
Let me recall who i had met, Joyce n her boyfriend (leng cai le), Bcheng, Yintheng, Stanley, my tommy uncle's family, my 2 sweet sis. Time flies, i got to come back singapore this morning. Sobsob... so "hm se tak le" This JB kastam is really crowded le. Wah lau!! hardly breath le. Everyone miss their homeland ma... that's y go back at this long weekend. (still think that MALAYSIA IS THE BEST!!) kakaka...... Tomorrow i will sure no mood to work one. yerrrrrrrrr.... what to do le... u think u r princess meh??!! (i wish ma, can not meh :P)

2 comments:

shovia said...

oh come on...you called that pretty. Elooon is the one and only in the world said that. I am so glad to hear, she always makes my day. She's an angel a good friend a wonder to me. I love her for everything she is. She's the prettiest princess. Charming in her way. We both are pretty to each other with reason: WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE, HALO~~. Elooon, agree? Yes you do. I know.

Thanks for you message while I cry. I ended the days with tears...not because of what had happened. It was because I was touched...by your words...

You are sweet, sugar. I adore you and I love you.

shovia said...

Elooon is such a lovely girl. She is the one and only who said I am pretty. I love her for everything she is. She is chamring in her own way. We are pretty to each other with reason: WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE! HALO~~! agreed? You do. I know.

Elooon I thank you for not leaving me behind when I was bandon. Thank you for your encourangement when mine was taken.

I adore you and I love you. A sweet girl who only angels [good people :)] know.