Thursday, May 25, 2006

how could u!!!!!!

ELUN!! How dare u forgot your baby's birthday le??!! HE must be very upset n disappointed!!! *I didn't mean to forget one, i was busy with my work this month le, planning schedule, go oversea, until now I haven't finished my display in Sigapore store u know. Yet my partner is on leave le. What is in my mind was, WORK WORK WORK!!!* EXCUSES!!! no matter how busy u are, you shouldn't forget!!! *sorry, baby sorryyyyyyyyy...*

Pity him, he went to office, all ppl was asking how did he celebrate her b'day with me!! He lied to them that i treat him dinner at ikea n gave him a t-shirt. *i will, i will do all this, so there is no more lie lo, :D n i sing u b'day song here ya...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABYYYYYY...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUUUUUUUUUUU...

I feel so guilty le!!, he didn't blame me for forgeting, he is super patient!! if this happen to me, i will sure MAD like hell man.... SUPER SORRY le baby.... sorry sorry sorry sorry...... i will sure give you surprise!! don worry bieeeee.... *

4 comments:

hapyhippo said...

eh, y so weird one, just now i have written and have posted a comment here leh, how come now come back see hilang liao eh...
got or not leh?.... wait wait first la, ehhee

elooon said...

huh... i didnt c any comment for this post le. me so bad hor... wat did u write le

hapyhippo said...

ar... really don hav ahhhh! my god! i hav write a long long one leh, adui...
ehehhe... actually many is "fai wa" la, say u la-- if it is him forgot yours ahhh, then die die lo, u must b jumping up n down, front n back, right n left looooooo... poor thoo thoo....
hahha, but ar, last yr i also almost forgot his liao, ahhahaa...
so have u give him ur surprises???? don tell me u wrapped urself in ribbon, naked, in a big cake box, then jump out n shout "SURPRISEEEEEEEE" at him ahhh..haahhaahaa

elooon said...

aiyyooo... if u were the one. u will be the one jumping here n there also le. coz we r having same bday ma. hehehe.... u can c my surprise for him with my new post lo.. =P