Saturday, May 27, 2006

~ == { happy belated b'day } == ~

happy belated birthday to my baby :D *promise u i will never forget your birthday next time ya*
I wrapped myself up n tied a ribbon as a gift for my baby. *tipu de la!! yt's bad idea lo =P* hehe... i just bought a small piece of cake n a heart shape tart for him. N hor a box of "dai fu" (underwear lo) *blushed. hahaha...* N also drawn a card for him. *he likes it kua...*
Later i will treat him Ikea chicken wing *YUMMY YUMMY* (it is not selling in Malaysia ikea) this is our favourite!!! will also treat him meat ball la. He will sure like it cause he loves makan-ing so so much!!!
Nowadays, quite busy in the office. I hardly get a little time to finish up my Manila pix n also my cousin sis's wedding photoes. Haizzzz... wanna publish earlier on one. hopefully next week will be better lo. don't have to rush rush rush like that... i coundn't upload now because the photoes all in office le =( *faster get all things publish le... or else, it will be outdated soon lo.*

4 comments:

hapyhippo said...

okok, not bad then.... actually watever u buy (or not buy) he also like la, ahhahha!!! wonder wat the ikea chicken like? so special meh.....
well... i think hor, i not jump as high as u la -- if he forgot, hahahhahaa!!

elooon said...

hahaha.. c la c la.. wei.. when come visit me le. always say say say.. tipu punya orang. then i bring u to ikea chicken wing.. yummy one.. come la come la.. now singapore have great sale ma. should come shop shop shop!!!

hapyhippo said...

ya hor.... spore big sales now!! but... i don hav $$$$ leh :<
eh, can u check for me, my passport expired on 30/6, so can i stil go spore now? n till wat time i can go leh....

elooon said...

i donno le.. mayb u can try.. then u said u come back earlier ... like 3 days.. u must come fast liao..