Tuesday, May 09, 2006

a memorable jakarta trip

Jakarta, Indonesia... I'm coming lo...
on the plain, can't stop shooting. hehe...
HERE I'M!! JAKARTA... so excited!! it takes 1 n half hour to reach here, the it's one hour behind Malaysia n Singapore.

Margo City, the very 1st mall i step in. u can c the security is checking every car. and there are security in the mall entrance to check our bag. Think they afraid that we r terrorist. But things will be better to prevent before it's happen. At least they have done wat they can rather than doing nothing!! TERRORIST, PLEASE GO AWAY!!

A bit "zi lian" always self shooting. hehe.. can't help it. I just love it!! no one help me shoot, depends on myself then =D if shovia was there, i think she will love shooting as well, like wat we did in redang. *miss the moment le*

i love graffiti!! *nice hor??!!*

I feel that i'm so lucky that i born in my lovly country!! this is the very 1st time i feel so proud be a MALAYSIAN!! hehe... though it's not perfect but at least i live peacefully =) but ppl keep complaining still *this is human wat!! kaka...*
LOOK!! big boss BIG house! 1st time step in big house like this!! so excited!! wish that i could have such a big house one day!! *start day-dreaming liao*
Reached Jakarta airport so damn early, cause heard that today got DEMO again!!! *scary-nya* to avoid jam, we decided to go airport at 9am, in fact our ticket is 12pm. Bought a IDN megazine, sit in a cafe waiting for 12pm. a bit "hm sei tak" but i miss ppl in Singapore also. come back next time bah!!
-byebye jakarta-

8 comments:

hapyhippo said...

so envy u la, always go here go there, and can shoot lovely photo....

y ah, both born on same date but hor, i don have the "meng sui" to travel oversea pun :<

actually tat day wen u first intro me into ur blog, i wanted to write comment liao, but hor, cant find the place, ahhahaha.. now only saw so now only put..

elooon said...

haha.. thanks for your sweet sweet comment!! u siao me.. envy me for wat? u la.. always go here n there.. hong kong coming soon. me?? go here n there work work work... hopefully can go really relax not business trip le!!!

shovia said...

Hi both sweeties! HOW ABOUT ME?? #%@!#*!! Let me intro myself. Im the poor rat goes and back Jln 31/133, from no.01 - No.31 ONLY. I'll be glad if I have only just a business trip. So what's Hong kOng? JakaRta? Cakes? Can I have a bite?

Dear I like the pictures. I miss those time we took pictures together. You shoot me and I shoot you (pictures okey) Promise me we will have another trip and shoot till our hands cry.

elooon said...

haha..sure la... this happy hippo is my best friend in aussino... her bday same as me... but she is definately older than me lo...hehe....
will sure got chance to travel together one. don worry lo... :)

hapyhippo said...

wei wei wei!!!
although i m older then u as in I/C, but hor, hehhehe.... not so old la wen u see me in person leh...
mayb its good to be borned on 16/1 gua, both of us looks so young!! hahahahha!! but now i very the "chan" liao... stress stress stress......
hong kong trip ahh... stil long to go leh.. now i worry dono gotta apply leave or not o...

hapyhippo said...

oh ya, forgot to tell u, u keep telling me u cant search for my ID here so i tot wat i wrote last time wont reach u lo, ahhaha so surprise to see my writing there, hahahha!!
but hor, me kind of stupid la, i stil dono how to create all those pretty sweety thing inside my blog leh
hahahha... wait til one day i really free ahhh...(dono wen... sop sop...)

elooon said...

aiyoo.. teng teng ah.. i serious can log in ur blog le.. donno y also. mayb u didnt completely set. u view blog n paste the www add to me lo...

elooon said...

aiyoo.. teng teng ah.. i serious can log in ur blog le.. donno y also. mayb u didnt completely set. u view blog n paste the www add to me lo...