Friday, June 30, 2006

haPPy BABA's day =D

hiya... recently so busy n lazy to blog le... *wat happen le?!!* nothing to blog?? got kua i think. Even this teng teng is posting more than I do.
Balik kampung last weekend. time fliessss... weekend is coming again!!! i love balik kampung especially all my "hing dai ji mui" (sis n bro) are all back. We can enjoy together.. chit chit chat chat. so happy!!! and most important is to c my little prince n pricess. then we celebrated the father's day n my baba's bday together. delayed by me coz i didnt want take the risk to go back hometown after eye operation.
We had steamboat at my house *too bad, no photo* my uncle, untie, cousins, all gather at our house to have the super nice steamboat and talk talk this n that. the steamboat were prepared by jie jie n mama. my main responsibility is EAT!!! *hehe...* met up my fren ah moon also lo... she said "i prefer u wearing spec" =( yam cha with her n her bro n my sis...
Yaya... saw the words on the cake?? written by ELUN le *grin* not bad la horrr??!!!

No comments: