Wednesday, June 07, 2006

after surgery

DAMN!!! y couldn't i upload my other 2 pix here!!!! haizzzz... i'm giving up!!! totally pissed!!! i have been trying to upload these few days... =(
5th June, I did eye laser surgery at the lasik surgery clinic. It costs me SGD 2906. i was so nervous becoz i was all alone from checking to operation. but thoo fetch me back after the operation. Now my vision is not really clear yet but i can type without spec. hehehe.... *happy-nya* but hor, i afraid that i have to go thru the enhancement surgery again. so scare!!! but if really there is still power in my eyes. i think i go for it since i have been going thru all this.
My eyes now is super duper dry, so sien one le. I wonder when all this side effects will be gone!!.. hopefully real fast lo. Am i too "chong dong" to do such decision?? I donno. coz i'm not pretty when i'm not wearing spec le. haizzzzz.... becos ppl get used to c me wearing spec ma. even myself have to take time to adapt to my new look. hehehe....
my "ka chang" after the eye laser surgery. To protet my eyes while healing.
1. tape and eye shields: wear eye shields over the eyes for the 1st 3 days while sleeping.
2. Tobradex Suspension 5ml - 1 bott: Drop 1 drop/s every hourly for the 1st day; Apply 4 times a day 2nd day onwards
3. Refresh Plus (Lubricant Eyes Drops): Use it as often as possible to avoild dryness & irritation.
4. Lid-Care Sterile wipes: to clean eye area, because i'm not allowed to wash my face with water dirrectly for 3 days after surgery.
5. Paper bag: provided by the Clinic with all the barang inside.

Going to see doctor. waiting for my baby to fetch me there. Have to wear glasses to protect my eyes from sun. *raining actually, don't have to wear i think. hehehe....*

No comments: