Friday, June 02, 2006

no title

sitting on my chair, my mind is blank, feel like doing nothing. Scroll up n down in the MSN list. No one to chat. hmmm... HOW le?? if let boss i'm like that, SIAO LIAO. Appraisal surely be scracthed =( Most probably last month, i was too busy with this n that. This month i just wanna let things go slower. *excuses??!!!*

I can't let myself being dilly dally. I think i need a break, a short one perhaps. But where to get all the $$$. I will be spending 3k plus for my eye lasik thingy. I save this $$$ over 2 years working life. *sob... sob...*

Tomorrow, tomorrow i will know whether i'm qualified for the operation or not. I'm so worried that I'm not. I wanna go travel. This spec troubled me all the while. I couldn't c clearly when i'm snorkeling. I couldn't c clearly when i was on the flying coaster. I couldn't...

U might ask, why not u wear contact lense?? Yes, i tried but i seriously don't feel comfortable with it =( This is the only way i can get rid of the spec forever. *perhaps*
=D

2 comments:

hapyhippo said...

wow... so good ahh sitting nothing to do??!! u should njoy the moment! i long time not feel tat relax liao lehhhh..
my msn dono wat happen, cannot enter leh... so i just let it be.. nothing much i can do..
so u r going to do the lasik la?! well one thing, i feel u r really looking good with specs la, ehhee... ya i agree with u there r so many prob with specs, i don like it either! n same as u, i don like to wear contact lens... so uncomfortable..
i qualified to do the lasik,just tat, he not allow me to do it wo... say nanti blind liao how leh?.. haha..
somemore, i don hav $$ now to do, sigh~~

elooon said...

good.. been 3 days sitting liao le. will die la.. lazy like hell man!! wat a day le. now everyday checking. coz going to move again ma. must get a house within a week le. haizzzzz... now all problem is thoo la, coz he is the one who ma ma fan fan. his place very far ma. so we must "zhao" him nia. pai seh to my fren ma.
now lasik is not about pretty o wat le.. if really pretty, can also go for no-power spec ma. so easy!! now hor, u know la. go here n there.. so damn ma fan with the spec on. can not let it be just like that. I'm still young le. got a lot more thigns to c. c la.. if i pass the test tomorrow. hopefully can la!!!