Saturday, June 17, 2006

my new home

Actually it's not mine la... coz rented unit ma. Hehe... but hor, i love this house so muc le... u c... so homely le... the most important thing is there is no OWNER!!! *finnally* n i got new housemates. my hometown friend JC n her sis Fenny. What a coincident!! they kena halau by the owner n i hate my previous house coz it's like a store room. no space for us. that's y we decided to move out. Next time, my family n friends can come stay over night my house anytime lo... FOC one la... =D this is wat i want the MOST!! Though, quite lot of bad things happen while moving in but all are solved i think. just left some minor one.
our room. hehe... =)
living room. not really big la but we can walk in n out anytime.

4 comments:

hapyhippo said...

hey, very nice house leh!!! all the furniture u bought or the landlord provided one? esp the big bed, ehheheheh... now got place to row here row there lo, hahaha
yippie, we got place to stay lo ~~

shovia said...

Dear it's nice to know that you got yourselves a new home. I still remember you were searching around for new shelter.

Your eyes good? your job good?

I am bad that I dont concern. Not even checking out the blog. Things happen and I wish you could share one day. and only you...

"Please take care my baby, Thoo"

elooon said...

haiya... both u la.. i wonder when u guys will come sg to visit me le.. come la come la one day. the house is welcoming u all anytime unless i balik kampung la... then too bad lo.
my eyes now getting better lo. but eye sight at night still in recovering stage. san fu a bit. now my teeth's turn pulak killing me!!! spend me SGD 1k per tooth. There got infection. i got 2 teeth infection somemore. haizzzzzz sad man!! who help me.!! i'm seriously BROKE!!!!!! my god!!!!

hapyhippo said...

ar? ur tooth?!! cost so much meh????
eh, aussino can claim rite? claim habis habis la, hehehehe
wen u coming back leh, so long time did c u liao leh...