Friday, January 11, 2008

my present :)

hehehe... I'm turning 27 real soon!! :( I will be flying to Thailand next Monday, so will be "celebrating" my birthday in Bangkok...

My dearest colleagues are so sweet, hehehe... they gave me a surprise before my birthday! A card and a Swarovski necklet. I'm really happy and touched! Thanks all!

Thanks to my baobei, Linda & Adeline for the advance birthday dinner. THANK YOU!

How would my birthday like in Thailand? *wondering* Hopefully a fruitful one... kekeke...

contents of my birthday card:
Patrick: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I promise I will let you eat everyday when you are hungry in Thailand. I scared liao... hehe! *I need food whenever I'm hungry, else my mood will turn down... hehehe... he experienced it once*

Kun, Joanne, Jimmy & Sab: Happy Birthday *thanks*

Ade: Cute baobao, Happy Birthday! Enjoy it in Thai ya! wee-v-wee, stay cute & funky! Eat more also then we same weight! haha muacks! *I'm now 44 kg and she is 45! I don't wanna get fatter aanymore :P*

lo so的ling: 钰润,27岁了,要嫁人了,不要任性了,要懂事了,生日快乐,不要酒后乱性!*really super lo so lo, macam aunty =P*

Darren: Happy bday, mai min ou ou liao. *I admit i always black face to u la, I can't help it.*

Linda: baobei, Happy Birthday, stay cute always! *I want pretty, not cute*

Sara: Dearest elun, wishing you a wonderful birthday in Thailand ;) Sawadi Kup! *I wish too :)*

Jason: Patrick suppose to give this personally, but he fear for his safety... haha... *huh? no greet me pun, funny!*

Mike: Birthday is your big day but anything can do except... *haiyooo... why everyone so concern about me n Patrick! Don't worry la, nothing will happen lo*

me waiting for Ade n Linda at Sino London... *sian*

happy with the Swarovski necklet

ta-da... my
Swarovski necklet, i asked Linda to help change it to a simple one as what she has mentioned to me. This is nice! I love it, but I think it's a bit too girl and sweet for me. I think it suits Ade more! hm... Not to say I'm not sweet la... I'm ok?! =P

No comments: