Thursday, January 24, 2008

gathering

Went for Yoga Therapy this evening. My body is aching now. *sigh*

Tomorrow would be another tiring day. Will have another gathering with colleagues again. Might go bowling. Not sure yet. You know la, girls gathering always more ma fan. Very indecisive yet this is us women! =D

Yesterday came home about 12a.m. Went East Coast for seafood and la teh after that. Linda, Patrick and Jimmy treated us the dinner. THANKS for inviting. And this Jimmy and the girlfriend were so nice, sent me home. But damn paiseh, direct them to the wrong way. I'm stupid, don't even the way home. =P

me and Linda, she just had her new hair cut. I want a new hair cut too!

"forced" to take picture with Patrick =P

Uncle Richard and me, we are friend friend. Just had some argument last few weeks. hehehe... btw, he is nice uncle, sayang me also. Just that too "small gas" at times =P

Group photo- Richard, Eric(ex-aussinian I guess), Kun, Yen, Patrick, Linda, Jimmy and his gf(Pearly)

Patrick, elun, linda and Jimmy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o..hpy gathering again. Now i "see" all your colleagues haha. Funny that to see u typed "forced" to take picture with ta guy hehe

elooon said...

those are only 15% of my colleagues... we have many groups. only annual dinner will bring us all together. else will spread to small groups...

The "forced" is becoz this uncle Richard loves to drag us together... very funny one lo...

Anonymous said...

Haha..that uncle also looks funny. When is your annual dinner? Hope u win a holiday again! er...holiday to EUROPE. hehe.

elooon said...

haiya... our annual dinner is over liao. this year no lucky draw, NOTHING!! Sian le... haiz... super disappointed. Not that I sure win la, but no fun for us lo! will upload annual dinner pic soon perhaps. =P