Friday, January 18, 2008

many thanksss

I'm back from Bangkok yesterday. Many first time for this trip. First time for oil massage, cost me 500 bath(SGD20++). First time watching Tiger(Thai girl, now then I know why it's called TIGER, thanks Linda) show. It was gross, pity those girls. First time went for Xuan Lum night bazaar. Many stores there, but didn't able to walk to most of the stores. Was tired and had a glass of beer at beer garden. First time birthday celebration in Thailand.

It was really tiring trip for me. I couldn't sleep well for 3 nights! It was suffering. I kept waking up at nights. I really not used to stay alone in the hotel =(




Pa Phong... the place we watched Tiger show. Nothing really special... show girls more than customer in house. Pity them.





Pa Phong, Night life in Thailand, Tiger show, Sex show and etc...





Patrick n his friend was drinking in Beer Garden, Xuan Lum while waiting for me.





Xuan Lum Night Bazaar, many many shops, alot of sourvenir here...





BTS, train station...



Going back to Singapore lo...




Besides, I'm so blessed to have all the greetings from friends through MSN, SMS, blog and friendster. Received a belated card from Moon and some vouchers from Ping, Kelly and Elsie. Felt so paiseh. *blushed* I was surprised! You guys are so sweet, made my birthday different. Thanks all!


Hello Kitty Birthday card from Moon. *touched* Pic taken using my handphone. Low resolution... *paiseh*



Another surprise from Patrick in Thailand. I didn't expect he would buy me a piece of strawberry cheese cake with candle. He even sang me birthday song! hehehe... At least a simple birthday "celebration". I find him sweet. Ey ey, don't get the wrong picture hor.


My birthday and my Strawberry cheese cake... Happy birthday to elun! =D


p/s:: pictures to be uploaded soon.

No comments: