Friday, November 30, 2007

surprise when i'm home! =D

I'm back from Romania in a piece!! Went home with bb. I found it strange when our room was locked. Normally we just let the door open. Hehe... Don't know what's wrong with bb. Then I opened the door and i saw the wall was pasted with a words!

"BB, WELCOME HOME"

Besides, there are a few emoticon too! I was surprised while bb holding a flower and a lips towards me. Hehehe... How sweet he is! I was so touched... not to forget to give him a hug, a kiss of course. *blushed*

I lap u, bb ^-^

i'm touched... thanks bb ^-^

muakzzzz... kissing big lips... hehehe...

cute monkey is waiting for his bb... hm...

my loving bb

me and lips and flower... *sweet*

p/s:: will upload my Romania pic soon... =D

4 comments:

hapyhippo said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa your thoo thoo so romantic oooo!!!
he is a very good to u o, must treasure him ok! don always angry angry at him lo, ehhehe

elooon said...

hahahahaaa... i where got always angry with him? Only he made me angry always lo. i very wen rou one lo =P

so how r u n stanley liao? I hardly catch u in msn lo. U sure super busy one. long time no chat with u liao...

hapyhippo said...

hahaha yayaya, elun very wenrou geh, hahhaha...
ya lo, super bz, everyday also interviewing ppl, n the accounts, n looking for new office too, manymany things to do ahhh...
me n him ah, like tis lo, ahha... he in kk while me in kl, not like u lo, so sweetttttt so romantic leh...

Anonymous said...

Oh~ what a sweet post here! :-D Now i really don't believe you that your bf not miss u when u were outstation lo *hehehe*.........So romantic he is!

hehe..i don't think you are "wenrou" because u are not UGLY at all lo! haha...