Monday, November 19, 2007

flying off tonight!

Wonder why recently like nothing to blog, no mood to blog as well.

Was "busy" packing my luggage for the Romania business trip. I still going for some last minutes shopping later. This is not the 1st time to travel oversea, but 1st time for me to sleep in the hotel ALONE!! And this time, I'm not going with Yen, I have to be very independent, I have to make sure I bring all the necessities with me, cause no one to share with me. All these are making me become a BIG gal. Luckily, there are some friends remind me what are the do and don't, what to bring. *Thanks guys!*

As usual, I'm a BIG head prawn, will forget this n that for sure! I did angry with myself for not bringing passport when travel back to Malaysia, then I have to come back and collect. But still, the incident happened for 2 times!! Not once... NO MORE THIRD TIME PLEASE!!

Another thing which is worried me is, I afraid I can't get use with the weather, it might drop to - degree! I can't imagine how cold it's. But then, I wish i get to see the SNOW for the 1st time in my life. *praying hard*

Ok la, am going out to run my errands. By the way, I still haven't decided to bring my laptop along. This is 1st time for it to be on plane. hehehe... hm.... To bring or not to bring?? Think again later bah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too...really sien to blog liow. But i still happy to dig others blog. hehe

So envy leh.....can go for business trip always! When there is time, remember to walk around ya!!! hehe...although u always busy there. Wah...last time u cried for the cold days in HK, hope that this time is not suffer for u, because yr baby will not be there, no warm for u liow hehe. Wear more ya! Ok....Have save journey! Looking forward your new post! :-)

hapyhippo said...

walau really homia leh, fly again!!!! romania somemore!!

elooon said...

net, ya lo, hav to take k myself. actually miss my bed le. didnt sleep well in the hotel. The weather is cold! hehe.. but i still alright la.

teng teng, ya this trip is nicer, coz get to walk around at night time lo... will update everything in my next post. hehe...