Friday, November 23, 2007

3rd day in Romania

It's only 9.30 in Romania, but 3.30 in Malaysia and Singapore. Everyone is sleeping! No one is online to chat with me =(

Am having a hot chocolate now! Walked around in hotel area just now. Manage to shoot some photos! =) It was raining just now, but not snowing.... too bad. Anyway, we might get to see snow mountain tomorrow.

1st day in Romania, we took 25 hours for only travel to this city, Piatra Neamt. Was damn tired!! but didn't sleep well in the hotel. I on all the lights n also TV while I'm sleeping. ALONE ma... Like what Janet said, my bb is not with me. So a bit not get used to it. I miss my bed so much!

Have been working today, knew a Romanian lady, Helen, she is very nice! Treated me mineral water and chocolate. Said I'm pretty, hehehe... =P And when we are walking around, everybody is looking at us like an alien. We don't see any Asian in the city also. We are UNIQUE! At the same time, we are having some difficulty communicating with the people here. Most of them don't speak English. We tried using our body language to communicate with them. And of course not to forget the international language ------> SMILE :)

Will update the blog again with some pictures perhaps.



p/s:: Before leaving Singapore, there is a embarrassing incident happened on me! It created a big dirty spot in my life! I don't call it experience~ It's a shame!! I tried not to think or recall how it happened. I was treated like a criminal!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!! Actually I don't mind disclose what was happening, but bb told me better not to tell anyone though i'm innocent... He has his point too. I will tell when the time is right. NOW, I only can PRAY hard for a better "result" Im SAD~~~

5 comments:

hapyhippo said...

hihi!! waaa the timing so diff ah here n there?!
u r going there with whom o? aussino got stores there meh???

elooon said...

aussino opening new store there ma. but franchisee lo... ya lo. the timing is different. and i went with a colleague lo... nice scenery! i love it. will upload some pic soon...

btw, i miss u teng teng!!

hapyhippo said...

darling elun, hahahah... think now all ur mind have only thoo thoo lo, sorry ahh, i didnt surf net o almost the whole of tis week leh.... very very busy ah, busy at interviewing ppl lo... n a/c lo, aii...
i mis u too leh, wen u come back to kl leh???

elooon said...

I donno when i will be back le... haiz.. who else getting married le? hehe.. so I can go back KL!

But U can come Singapore anytime lo! come la come la! I MISS U MISS U! we can hug hug in singapore. kekekeke...

hapyhippo said...

hahahahaha later ur thoo thooo kill me ooo, dare to hug hug his honey, hahahah... not sure wen wil hav the time to go spore again o, very busy working now, doubt tat can take leave eh... poor teng teng....