Friday, November 30, 2007

Romania trip summary

Been at Romania from 19 Nov to 28 Nov. It was a tiring trip. We traveled a lot from a town to another one. We spend about 25 hours for the 1st day to Piatra Neamt. Then about 11 hours to Timisoara, another 11 hours to the last city we visited, Bucharest. It's longest journey I had ever traveled. The best things was--- I have seen the snow for the very first time in my life! Snow is damn nice, it's tasteless, just like plain water =D I love snowy mountains so much. Will try to plan for a snow mountain trip next year. *crossing fingers*

In Timisoara, the sales staffs there are not really friendly lo. A bit stuck up, felt like slapping on their face so much!! hehehe... The happiest moment was to visit the Metropolitan Cathedral of Banat. It's a huge church, built between 1936 and 1946. It looks like a castle which appeared in my dreams. Amazing! =D

We stayed at Bucharest for 2 nights, not enough le! The city is beautiful with those European architecture. The women are pretty, sexy too ;) Too bad, my camera was out of service at the very last day of the trip =( else, there will be more n more pictures. So no choice, I used my handphone to shoot photos. The quality is not bad though, when the lighting is good.

Oh ya, I didn't sleep well for all the nights. Super tired! I afraid to sleep alone ma, so kept waking up at the middle of the nights. I missed my bed so damn much! One more thing I can't not tahan was, the franchisee lady didn't provide us lunch at the last day! grrrr.rr.... Hungry you know?!! I don't like to eat bread or biscuits for my lunch lo. So as always, my mood was down when I'm hungry :(

hehehe... The rest of the things were fine lo =)

Here are some random photos of the trip, for the whole set of photos, you may go to this LINK.

the guy wearing red n beige stripe top was our driver. He met his cousin on the the way. We stopped for a hot chocolate...
Btw, can u see I'm the shortest one?! *sigh*


Church in Piatra Neamt. I forgot what's the name. It built for more than 500 years! It's dark inside the church.

Looks like model?! kekeke... Patrick and me...
Only able to dress up like this in Winter time. Too bad, Singapore and Malaysia do not have 4 seasons...

Snowy mountains! My dream land... It's like the scene I had watched when I was young in Salem advertisement!

Able to shoot few pictures. Happy but not enough, i want more more more!!

The Metropolitan Cathedral of Banat. I only seen those building in fairy tales books and movie. Now I have seen it for real! *yippie*

Everyone wrapped themselves with thick clothes. So stylo! How nice if we have 4 seasons! *envy*

Amazing architectures can be found everywhere in the town.

Another church? I don't know le.... hehehe... can't remember! =P

Wonderful sunset. It's about 5 pm only. The day is much shorter than ours.

Black spaghetti, looks like cacing

Me outside the hotel. Cold cold weather!

3 comments:

hapyhippo said...

yaaaaa the salem high country advertisement!!! n wowowow the cathedral it's so so so beautiful!! u really so good luck leh can travel to this country, b4 tis i never thought of romania would b so beautiful leh... but well, i stil don think i wil put it in my wish list for travel yet, ehehe... too many other countries first ya...

Anonymous said...

Wah..your trip really tiring leh! But you are still a vry lucky girl because can travel for FREE! Not like me leh...i need to SAVE here and there then can only travel. So....you must treasure your JOB ok!!! Shiok o...your dream came true! :-D

Btw, the spag taste good? Yalo..like cacing leh. Hey, u shld tell more abt the food tasty or not hehe..

elooon said...

arrrhhhhhgggg... sian le, i typed so long to reply u guys comment, but my connection failed! damn...

*trying to recall*

tengteng, the scenery was real nice. But i wun put in my traveling wishlist also =P n hor, u can always come singapore to travel! for free accomodation and food! hehe... COME COME COME...!!

netnet, the spag is nice. but in the pic, it looks a bit scary lo... cacing like that. hehe... I super envy u le, get to travel PARIS! u n ur dearie's honeymoon. So sweeeeeet....