Friday, July 13, 2007

yao + yuki

Another Wedding!! friends around me are getting married one by one... Congrates to Yao & Yuki!!
Hehehe.. now then I uploaded this "old" photos, taken last weekend at Yao's wedding. Long long time never take pic with this group of "old" friends... keke... Oh yaya.. took some photos with some of them during CNY at Melacca.

There were a big gathering before Yao's wedding day. And I got DRUNK!! kekeke... Those guy like, ah yao, lim kim wee, mingo, he chia tao were to blame lo!! but actually i knew what they were talking and laughing la, Just that my head was spinning and keep laughing. *siao* It was a happening gathering lo, Mingo was drunk also i think, kekeke... When I got home, think bb was unhappy with my drunken look =( It only happen once a year ok, also i knew what was happening lo, I wouldn't allow myself to sleep on the street lo. =P The worst thing was, bb took a video of my drunken look! Piangzzzz... It was ugly lo!! Of course I had deleted the evidence lo. kekekeke... *smart me!*

It's show time... enjoy.....................................................

Funny lo!! They are married lo, why still so shy le? hahaha... anyway, it's SWEET also.
moon, elun, justin, polly n miss lim(ah sze)... kekeke...

me n justin, he looks older nowadays le... he is my neighbour for don't know how many years le =P

su chin, jenny, ah yee mommy, moon n ME!

me n 38 polly

Haiya, this pic looks really weird lo, wanted to crop mingo n the gf out, but... i didn't do that la, hehe... this keretapi's fault laaaa, asked him sit inside a bit so that I can walked in but he refused!! still as stubborn as school time lo! beh tahan lo!

miss lim & polly, they didn't know I was behind them when shooting pic lo, think this polly sure scold when see this pic. kekekeke...

miss lim, yee mommy, elun, polly, moon *ops, missed moon's name here! sorry ya!!* & jenny, she looks cute on the day =P

wah... so many mei nu-sssssss... kekeke...

I'm taller than her lo!! kekeke... happy-nya...

elun & yuki, congratessss...

us again!

big group photo, everyone is changing and having different life...

No comments: