Friday, July 20, 2007

maturity test

I have received this link http://www.xlzx.com/xlcs/zy32.htm in an email from Joyce. The title is "Try It..! It's fun, Testing ur maturity" Sounds interesting huh?! So I just clicked on the link and gave it a try... you guys may give it a try if u do read chinese =)
this is the result I have from the test...
.
.
.
.您的心理年龄17岁
与您实际年龄差-9岁
幼稚度72%
成熟度32%
老化度17%
.
.
.
HUH??? I'm not happy with the result, means i'm childish lo! =( but the positive side is, i'm not OLD!! kakaka... =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA...so interesting!! I did mine. My age suit with my heart leh! 26 is my age!!!! Now then i know 26 is not a stable age yet..Wait another few more years, I can increase my maturiy heehee

您的心理年龄26岁
与您实际年龄差0岁
幼稚度52%
成熟度39%
老化度31%

hapyhippo said...

ar... die die la.... mine lagi teruk leh... my age is only 14 wor!!! ishkssss... y i cant copy passte here leh?? well the +ve side is my "lao hua du" is only 6% hahahahhaa

elooon said...

wow.. hahahaha... teng teng.. u r damn childish lo!!! hahahaha... u r older than me in real life... n yet in ur maturity test, u r only 14.... kakakakaka.. but i find the test is quite true lee...hehe... n u know wat.. IT ling.. got her with 40 years old.. hahaha.. i wanted to laugh till drop le, but she is matured if compared to us la...

Net net, u r perfect lo!! so far u r the ONLY one i know without difference of actual n test age le... That's good lo!! CONGRATES!!