Thursday, July 26, 2007

wet dayzzz


I drew this simple illustration just now... Rain, rain, rain... these few days keep raining. The weather is cold, b it's good to sleep...
Think last month complaint it was too hot, now it's time for COLD... kekeke... i know i'm hard to please... =P
I don't know what to type facing the laptop... What's wrong with me? Moody again?? hm... Oh ya, today submitted some short courses information to my boss... If it's approved by management, then i will be attending the 3 months course. Think it's good for my self-improvement and can also kill my free time... YEAH!! =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah...so good! Got course to attend again! It recalled the time we just met haha. That's my 1st course which my boss let me go. Perhaps we will meet in a course in future too..haha.. :-D

hapyhippo said...

walau so good ahhhh aussino sponsor u to courses??????walau ehhhhhhhhh
so good the boss where to find leh...

elooon said...

Net net, hehehe.. i might c u in the future but don't think will meet in a course lo... =P

teng teng, hehehe.. yes lo.... but donno still la.. waiting for their approval... keke.. good right? too bad, u left le.. kakaka..:P