Sunday, July 22, 2007

snow jelly

it has been ages I don't cook... SUPER LAZY BUM!! =P
Last week, went to Westmall. There was this chinese medicine fair at the concourse area. Then I see this snow jelly, the promoter was very aggressive in promoting it, "it's easy to cook, it's good for skin and lung... bla... bla... bla..." hm... sounds a bit convincing, n the gal taught me how to cook.
Recipe as below:
Firstly, you have to soak the snow jelly overnight in fridge. Secondly, put all the ingredients (dried longan, "hong zao", "bing dang", snow jelly and water) in slow cooker. Let it cook for 1hr 30 mins to 2 hours. Now, it's time to eat! It's very easy right??
Now, I'm still waiting for the snowjelly to be cooked as I promised i wanna let this Ling and Ade to try my snowjelly. Actually, I just want to show them my "ability" in cooking. Kakakaka.... and to share with them also la... =D *hao lian*
You might ask, why I'm concerning about all this health thingy nowadays. You know what, after age of 25, the sign of aging is getting more and more obvious lo! And I'm 26 now!! I must do something about it also... Oh ya, I start jogging and swimming weekly now as my thigh is flabby lo =( But i don't know how long will it last as I'm always LAZZZZY and ever-changing... hehehe... =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAhaha....no worry...you are still 17 leh! Not that old yet...hehe..*don't box me ya..hee*

hapyhippo said...

wei wei, y u cook n let me taste lehhhh... next time i go to spore u must cook sometin for me ok??!

elooon said...

net ah, hehe.. it's not a PROUD thing to b 17 lo! *shame shame*

teng teng, u r welcome to come sg whenever u want lo!! My house is always open for u lo, then i will cook for u too if u don mind being my white mouse... kekeke...

Anonymous said...

Haha..I have same destiny as u, I paling childish among all my frens leh!! They same age with me but their result over 30plus!!! Only me under 30! :-s....