Thursday, January 04, 2007

new year, perhaps new me =P

Balik kampung for family gathering.

I changed my hair style --> "corn" perm!!! So excited!!! but then my hair damaged!! hehe.. but it's ok for me, i love it actually coz hair will still grow ma..!! Mummy was a bit unhappy why her gal like to "torture" herself le... hehehe... :P *a change is needed ma from time to time ma...*



Hui hui's bday fall on last day of 2006, mummy cooked mee sua for all of us!!
====================================
Went to Zoo Negara on 1st 2007 as i promised to bring zi jun there long time ago! Here are some shots!

naughty gal and the fish!

2 little "bao" in my family!

haiyooo, why sick still can be naughty le..??

I like this shot, everyone looks so natural!! =D

big group pic without bb because he is the photographer ma...

Again, 2 little kids. They are 2 main character of the show ma!

No comments: