Friday, January 12, 2007

Birthday celebration =D

WoWooooo... It's FRIDAY again, what a quick week! Time flies super duper fast recently, means wat?? aging faster as well... *don't want!! don't want!!*

Actually this new year wasn't a very good start for me le... Just let bygones be bygones... forget everything!!! Throw all the rubbish in mind... What I need now is PATIENT, just like what i have stated in my MSN nick... PATIENT PATIENT PATIENT... Hopefully my life will be followed by happiness and luckiness later on =D

TODAY, there is a birthday celebration for January babies in office, i'm one of them =D As always, HR will buy a cake for the monthly babies, and then there will be a photo section. *my favourite section!! hehe...* Neee... some photos are uploaded...

Longan cake for US, I like!!

Happy Birthday elooooooon!!! Happy birthday to you!!

Aussino January babies... 5 of us, Darren, BoonLeng, Elun, Eileen n Elsie... 3E!!!

Birthday song is presented by Aussino staffs.. hehe...

Me n Ah Peng...

Ade, me, Linda n Lin...

my friends...

office boys n me, don't have to know who is the guy also la.... =P

No comments: