Saturday, January 06, 2007

boring morning!

Woke up at 11a.m. *so early!!* Everyone left the house for work. What can i do le?? Clean house?? *oh no!!* hm... watch tv?? *boring show le...* online lo then, hm... 1st website i log in is FRIEDSTER as always. Try to 88 what's new in my friends' list, new bf perhaps. *hehe... really 38!!*
Then surf surf my friends' blog, how come there is no updated post eh?? k la, see what can i do to improve my blog, click click... copy copy... paste paste... add this n that!! you can see the changes right?? =)
Haizzz... what else can I do next?? Wait for bb to da bao me chicky rice n have lunch together at home!! don't wanna go out, reason is... don't wanna spend!!! have to save money for Hong Kong trip ma... but don't go out, what can I do at home??!!!!! AHRRGGGgggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: