Thursday, December 28, 2006

xmas "celebration"

My bro, my sis n her bf came to Sg to celebrate Xmas at Singapore!! After my sis's visit, my best friend Joyce n her bf came pulak! *busy huh... =D* It's peak season of my personal hotel. *hehe.. should charge more!!*
What's new?? TAKE PICTURES LOOO.... =P pictures speak louder than words ma..
From my experience, blogger doesn't allow me to upload more than 9 pictures in a post. *WHY le??!!* Lazy to compile all the pictures le..

Went to Orchad on 23rd, so we could avoid those crowd!! Didn't wanna to experience it anymore... Once is more than enough for me. *scary u know?! =P*

To please my sis n bro, we went to VIVO!! The nicest xmas tree I have ever seen!! Super the beautihooo... Heard there would be a xmas celebration, mana tau!! NOTHING!!!... =(

Haiz.... forced to go Orchad!! *scary place!!* as always, crowded like hell!!! What to do??!! my sis n bro wouldn't let me go!!! Taking photo was my exciting moment!! An emberassement did happen!! Don't wanna think and mention about it!!

1 comment:

elooon said...

haiya... y I couldn't post the message in my chat box eh.. try it next time loo.. hehe =)