Wednesday, December 13, 2006

09 dec @KL

Now only i upload all these pictures. *not my fault!!* Actually wanted to upload on Monday, but then didn't know what's wrong with this blogger!! So spread it to 2 parts, is itbecause we can not upload more than 9 pictures in a post?? *hm....*

Reached KL around 8a.m. *so damn tired!!!* My bro came fetch us at KTM KL Central. My 1st destination was teng teng's house!!

After breakfast, I drove teng teng to The Curve, walked walked and had lunch at this Winter's Warmer!! *my favourite restaurant!!* Nice environment, nice food, old english style!! But bad luck this time because the Macaroni baked cheese which i ordered got funny taste!! *eeeeeeee... yuckkssss!!!* So disppointed!!

N hor, this friend of mine saying he could get staff purchase from Vincci, teng teng n I were so excited trying the shoes, i reserved 4 PAIRS!! But then, 2nd day i went back to him, he said can not get it on Sunday, will help me buy it some other days!!! *damn!!!! LIAR!!!* Don't promise me if u couldn't get it!!! *iiiiisssshhhhh :(*

Xmas is around the corner!! :D the restaurant is decorated with garlands n balls!!

Beautiful tableware is displayed on shelves.

Mixed fruits cocktails!! very the nice ooo...

me n teng teng sweet photo... she looks so young with this hair leee... but can not tell how old she is la... age is woman's secret! *hehehe...*

===============================================

Around 5, arrived uncle Tommy's house. Had a very yummy zhu ka fan!! I'm loving it!!

teacher Tommy is teaching tea lesson. See my sis's n her bf so concerntrate in the class...

My uncle took out all his ka chang to let us taste his pu er... *sorry uncle, I don't really know how to appreciate your tea leeee...*

Me, kai jun, kai xuan (uncle's son n daughter)

me n teng teng at uncle's house...

1 comment:

hapyhippo said...

hey, i m actually young mah, ehhehehe....
send me the photo la.... i wanna save a copy also, hehhe.. i wan the photo of the winter warmer also ooo..