Saturday, December 02, 2006

1 year + 1 month

Time fliessss, i have been staying in sg for more than a year!!! *can't believe it!!!* At first, came here for a better "future", but everything seems maintain on the same level. *i mean work!!* I have been going thru upss and downss here. *at least an experience right?!!* Knowing some good friends, gain a lot from them also. *thanks wo! you know who u r right??* Besides, evils do come around also, but i will not give a DAMN looo. *what for right??!! hehehe...*
What's hard for me is ---> balik kampung lo.. keep rushing!!! Too little time for my friends and family and relatives. Kena blamed by my uncle yesterday night!! *feel so bad =(* He said i always "last min" ffk. You think I want all these happen!!! Of course NOT!!! I planned my schedule, things turn out sucks!! what I can do is only say SORRY n SORRY.
Hopefully for this new year, everthing turns good!! *Strike TOTO maybe!! hehehehehehe.... hahahahaha... good luck!!* =D

4 comments:

hapyhippo said...

1 yr already?????!!! really cant imagine ooo!!
alamak, times really flyyyyyyyy laaaaaa...
who say u dont gain much, i feel tat u gain a lot from sg leh:
1. hav all the money to do the laser la, hair la, tis la tat la
2. can hav small sweet home with ur thoo thoo there
3. go so many places to travel leh!! so many countries u know!
the bad thing is, ya la, no time for us liao loooo

elooon said...

hahaha.. like u know me more than myself do.... i also donno how long i will be staying here le... just miss everything in malaysia!!! so damn miss leeee...

hapyhippo said...

i think ho, u won like to come back msia to work la... spore so good leh, the money so big, if i already there i don think i wanna come back, unless marry one billionaire la, hahahahahhaa

elooon said...

that's my dream!!! marry a billionaire..pray for me k!