Thursday, April 20, 2006

my work place & new hair style

see seee... this is my work place la. saw all the small little toy n decoration on the top of the pc? It's all from my colleagues. butterfly from me; shoes n bicycle from pat; box from cindy, bear bear from kun; little flower from sara n so on... Thanks all!! They all treat me nice le. (don envy wo! coz wat? ... i'm cute ma :P) But when come to work. Reality is still reality lo. :(

And i wanna show one more thing. my hair!! NICE??!! hehe.. i think not bad lo, looks younger ma. this moon lo saying that my look younger than thoo. So when go cut hair the time, I purposely ask them cut shorter to make a different. Hehe... my colleague all say looks nice n cute wo (*-*) (pai sei pai sei) and keep asking whether i go perm my hair o wat. Hey guys!! I perm my hair ages ago le. This prove that i'm not that outstanding among our lunch kaki lo. Then this thoo hor. he whispered "your fringe looks ugly" aiyooo... I cut becoz of him but he end up say not nice. But u know wat ling said, don believe him, look at his hair style u know his taste.. hahaha!!! :D

I only able to shoot and touch up all pix when there is no body around me. More freedom i can say. :) Now go back to work la elun. :P