Tuesday, April 18, 2006

i'm coming back!!!

Last night we fought for playing online game. thoo said 1 person play 1 time. But you know me la, of coz i want to play more :P we both played without notice that time is flying. It's almost 3am. "sleep lo sleep lo" Only I off my laptop.

WAH!! it's 8:30am. "fast fast fast" we were rushing for the train at 11:10am. Reached Kranji MRT alr 10am. Wah lau!! It's long long q le. I was panic liao. I afraid that i couldn't get the train. I don't c even one 170 bus in 20 minutes time. i didnt think we are able to get JB on time so we decided to take cab.

And you know wat!! again!!! jam!!!.. we told the taxi driver that we can walk to custom. We ran ran ran (like movie the hero running to airport to catch heroin), i don't run after secondary school. I was so tired and kan jiong. I started to cry and blamed thoo that didnt wake up when the alarm rang. A lot of lorry driver look at my crying face (*-* so pai sei le") but i kept running n thinking of i must go back no matter wat. It's alr 2 months i didnt get back hometown, I miss everything like hell le. Luckily we able to reach JB by 11:15 and the train arrived at 11:45 le.

I can start smiling now. :P thoo teased me becoz he said a lot of ppl watching me when i cried. hehe.. but nvm la. as long as i can go back!! :D

Mengkarak, I'm coming back lo!!..