Thursday, April 20, 2006

love, before it's too late

Tuesday 18-04-2006, get a bad news from receptionist. "Sally's mom passed away" as usual when i heard someone is pass away, my hand's hair for sure autimatically stand. I felt sad becoz i know she n her mom very close. Lossing someone she loves suddenly, I know she will sure feel so so bad. I can't help her anything. I wanted to send her sms this morning, end up i deleted whole message. I wanted to tell her not to be sad but i think it's useless. How could she don't feel sad and bad. I really donno how should i concern her, i mean in wat way. I just wanna tell her that "my fren, be strong, life still go on."

My feeling now is complicated too. When i quarrel with thoo, i will ask him go die. Why should i hurt my love one?? At the moment my anger comes, my mind is full of those bad and negative thingy!! I hate myself being so mooody and i regret things that i have done to him. I know i should appreciate everyone around me becoz u will never know what will happen next right??!! I'm learning real hard to control my temper, but i failed. I think the main reason is i'm having a bf who is being tolerant all time. YET, i will get angry with small little thing. ELUN!! WHAT YOU WANT LE!! I should really upgrade my EQ and also learn to love before it's too late
:(

These few days me alone sitting in this corner, linda got her fair at woodland, kun went china, sally at her hometown. It's quite boring le.....