Friday, April 21, 2006

friendship

Bredley, Melanie, Joyce, Julia n elun. They are all my ex-colleagues, i think can consider as my recent colleages as well coz i still working at Aussino ma. All of them are pretty, friendly...

Bredley is like small woman in the company, she can easily attract opposite sex.

Melanie is a very special gal in the company, she is really emotional, moody & real. She is unique i can say because she is a gal who full with characteristic. Sometimes, i don really tahan her so called "characteristic". Among all of them, she is the hardest for me to get close!!! I really wish that i could get close with her one day, but i think this day will never happen because she is really choosy in making close friend of her. I don't reach the requirement maybe. I used to have her blog url last year; I don't know why she closed down her blog and yet she never give me the new url. I think she don't trust me. so sad!! :( i wonder who is the one who betray her. Any clue?? Previously, i enjoyed reading her blog n love her photoes. Sometime i will still reading her cho-melle blog which contain only 1 page. Funny right??!! u think she still using the same url meh??!! stupid la u!! One more thing, she promised that she will teach me how to insert photo on the top of the blog, maybe she was busy o maybe she forgot all about it o mayb she don't even wanna teach me, who knows?? hm...... :( however i like her being real n natural.

Joyce is one of my good friend. She is emotional but caring. I still enjoy the moment that we went penang for travelling. Me, bcheng n joyce actually drove there!! we had very good time together. :)

Julia, she is friendly, talkative n helpful. in the office, u can hear her talking n complaining this n that but she is daring. hehe... she will voice out whatever things that uncomfort her. When she was in the office, we will never feel bored. :)

In my life, i have good friends at different stages. When i was at primary school, i had good fren like si kucing, si hui, jenny, ah yaw n so on. at secondary school, they are my good friends - polly, jenny, moon (my best friend till now), ah si n so on... when come to college, i have melissa n shovia... come to aussino mas, bcheng, joyce, yin teng n shiuleh... come to singapore - ling, sally, linda... For me, friend can not be "min kiong" one. some of them no matter how hard u try, the gap is still there. but some of them, It just happen to be good friend. We can share, cry, laugh, exchange secret, gossip, play... together. Friends mean a lot to me. I think i'm lucky to have all the good friends accompany me through the journey. :D I hope that our friendship will never end~