Saturday, September 01, 2007

SPENT again!!

Have been thinking of changing new brand of facial kit. As for previous, I used mixed brand (Neutrogena, Simple, Clinique, Avene) of products. I always dream for having bright skin as my skin is dull. I tried asking friends around me what products is good. And Janet told me Dermalogica is good and I ever used the products few years back. It was fine for my skin but I stopped using because it costs a bomb!!

hm.... after considering for few days, I went Centre Point for skin analysis. The result I got was, my skin is dull, uneven skin tone and DEHYDRATED. So she started recommending me those products which suits me and bla bla bla... Wah kaozzz... Almost 800++ SGD if i took all the recommended products. Then I was like very indecisive! It's very EXPENSIVE lo!! Ended up I got products as below, ultracalming cleanser, soothing protection spray, skin smoothing cream, daily micro-exfoliate, skin hydrating booster and hydrating masque. It cost me 555++ SGD!!! *fainted* The story isn't end that way, I went to JB for some facial. I have tried JeanYip, n another shop. Was ok. Then today I tried Lydia, they are using Dermalogica products. So I gave it a try!! After the facial, I'm satisfied with the result and the service. So I signed on a package, RM 1044 for 6 facial... What's making me heartache is the products in JB is cheaper than Singapore!!! *kill me please!!*

Haiz... I spend so much!! Hopefully it really works, so that I have brighter skin!! =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH............so costly!! Killing me ><...Pls save more for yr "Dream"! ^^

hapyhippo said...

guess dermalogical is a good product la, esp wen ur skin is not sensitive type like mine... but u ahh... next time survey first mah.. ehehe.. cos u oways go jb wat, go see see the price first lo, last time we shopping saw tat not much promotion mah in msia, u got any special discount or free gift ah wen u bought inspore?? but if yes u would hav taken the photo n show it here also rite...
nvm, just give it a try, facial product are all very expensive one la, i spent 1k++ also leh for 4 or 5 things also 2mths back, so ah, ur 555 is abt the same here la, ehhehe... think tat way then not so heart ache la...
but guess i need to spend another boom liao, cos 2 of the product is finishing liao, aisykss... one wil cost me 299 ehhh... die die... if only i can use the normal product...

elooon said...

janet:: ya.. am now planning how to save money lo... save money for my DREAM ^-^

teng2:: haiz.. not much gift given le. next time will get products in Malaysia instead on Singapore lo... =(