Monday, September 03, 2007

elooon's eshop

Money money come!! I want more and more Money!! hehehe... Who doesn't like $$$$$$ right?! Have been thinking ways to get more money. Getting a part time job perhaps.

Today I have a sudden idea ----> sell things online!! So I dig out my "collection" kekeke... I heard bb said anything can sell online!! So why not give it a try? *winks*

Below are my selling stocks, a snake, watering pot from ikea, and a burning aroma therapy set.
Publish PostI have yet to decide how much should I sell le. Any ideas??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post! ^^ Buck up!Everyone is thinking to earn extra but not all really take action haha. Fully supporting u to do this. So funny when i saw that snake...what is that? Doll? or what? May be you can markup 15% of the original price at your first try...See what's the respond. Btw, where r u posting all these?

elooon said...

net:: kekeke... thanks!! i'm posting it to ebay, will be selling it. the snake is from Ikea, a long green snake. There stop producing the snake liao. At 1st wanna give it to my dearest nephew, but my mommy is superstitious. She said can't put snake in the house! So i kept it in the cupboard for months. Now it's time for it to see the world =P

hapyhippo said...

i cant see ur snake la, burning aroma therapy la... but i know which snake it is, hahahha... the green green thing, every time goes ikea sure wil play with it but i never bring it home, hahahha

elooon said...

teng teng ah, hehehe... i don wan burn it. I don't like those smell one. I prefer natural smell. Just like me, NATURAL!! =P

Anonymous said...

I scare snake....:-s I wondered what make u buy it at your first place haha. Natural smell?? You?? hehe

elooon said...

hehe... i bought 2 snakes somemore u know! kia su ma and becoz it was cheap, only SGD 2 for one.

n YES!! i'm NATURAL!! kekeke...

Anonymous said...

oh, no wonder u bought it, SGD 2 for one!! then how much u going to sell in ebay? don waste the surfer time la!!